Thursday, August 28, 2008

All about you, JS!

Good Morning,
Well, I finally decided to share my blog with my favorite email buddy in Chicago, JS. He checked out my blog yesterday and said he's not feeling the "love" because I dont talk about him. So, in honor of JS, I am going to talk about him today.. well, he will get a paragraph anyway!! How about that for "love"?
I dont know a whole lot about JS.. other than he works in the same business that I do in downtown Chicago, he lives in the 'burbs, is a huge White Sox fan and has a girlfriend that lives in St. Louis that he's crazy about. For the most part, that's about it. He went to visit his girl a few weeks ago in STL and since he's come back, he doesnt like to email with me anymore!! lol.. He says he's busy at work.. (what?) but I think it's something else!! lol... So I told him that since we dont talk that much anymore, I dont have anything to say about him in my blog. Sorry, JS!! OH.. here is the one thing that I will make public knowledge about JS...

(a pic of JS.. although it's so small you can hardly see him.. 1st stud on the Left, is what he would say!! lol)

**Back at the end of July his White Sox were playing my MN Twins in a 4-game series. Since my Twins whopped his Sox's ass in the first game, I thought it would be fun to make a little bet. At first we were going to bet some $$, but then decided to bet a pan of brownies. Well, guess what? JS LOST that bet.. so guess what? JS owes me some BROWNIES! And you guessed it.. he hasnt made them yet. He has all the excuses in the book to not make these brownies.. "I dont know how to work my oven... I will eat all the mix b4 I can make them... blah, blah, blah... cry me a freakin river, JS! If I lost that bet, you would already have your brownies.. and a bet is a bet. So, get your punk ass in gear.. and make me some brownies already.
Moving on.. Im hoping that today is a good day. First, I have been arguing back and forth with a coworker who cant control his emotions as of lately. So the past couple days I left work feeling crabby. Although I do try to keep this stuff at work, sometimes my emotions get the best of me too.. and carry over. Which brings me to another thing.. I had "bus anxiety" again yesterday. I was feeling very anxious before I got on the bus and I couldnt figure out why. I think it's because I have been p.o'd at this coworker when I leave work, which makes me anxious and perhaps that's why I was feeling the bus anxiety. hmmmmm..... Anywhoo, yesterday afternoon, he was speaking to me in a condesending way.. angry way.. and I looked at him and asked him not to talk to me.. he was crabby all day and I didnt like the way he was talking to me. Then he said something.. I dont remember because I had steam coming out my ears at this point.. and I turned and said.. "Youre really being an A**HOLE".. to which he laughed... as well as everyone around us.. lol.. He treats people with NO respect, thinks he can say whatever he wants to whomever he wants and it's all ok. Well, it's not ok with me! And if things dont change soon, there will be issues to take up with HR. I dont treat people like that and I certainly dont expect to be treated like sht either. Enough said.
(Kelsie, my neice)

Also, hoping today is a good day is because im taking my 9yr old neice to the Great Minnesota Get-Together (MN State Fair) today after work! Im super excited.. and so is she. This is probably the only time I will go this year.. usually make it a couple times a year for sure. But im trying to go out of town this weekend and the fair ends on Monday. I will make the most of it tonight and hoping the rain holds out. I have my camera all charged up and ready to roll so I can report back to you tomorrow. We are going to go to the "Miracle Birthing Center".. run by the Univ of MN.. where animals are giving birth, eat all kind of greasy food, visit local tv stations who broadcast from out there and much more. Very exciting!
Well, I think that's it for today. I have to get to the bank and get my $150 (whoopie!!) and buy my discounted fair tickets ($8 through my bank... $11 at the gate of the fair) and get down to the trading floor. I hope you all have a great Thursday.. only one day after today and a 3 day weekend!! Horray for holidays that land on Mondays!!
~Peace
Green Tip: The weight in your rear. If you’re carrying excess pounds in your trunk (no pun intended), get rid of it. Weight contributes to your gas mileage too, you know.

Driving efficiently so you can save money at the gas station is great incentive to be more mindful when you drive. But more importantly it's a very easy and cheap way to contribute to saving our environment.
(FYI: I just cleaned out the back of my Durango.. and it really does seem to help on my gas mileage)

No comments: