Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog??

Someone came and stole my little world of blogging. And im pissed off about it. This someone SUCKS! So, I have been thinking and thinking... should I continue my blog or not? Should I just say F it.. or not? Should I make it private so this suckwad doesnt steal my thunder or should I just change it all together? Hmmmmm..... This is the reason I havent been posting lately. I dont want this loser to effect my blog.. so for today, I continue. But as a little gift.. I give you this you suckwad loser!!!



What's been going on this week? I had a lot of catching up to do on my blog reading.. one of my favorite things to do. I finally got to read the Gadfly's blog again.. so thank you JROD! It was good reads! Not a whole lot happening around here lately. Although, I cant leave out our girls weekend at the Murphy-Valker cabin in Pillager, MN last weekend. There were 9 of us girls and we were there to celebrate Lana's bachelorette party.

I think I would be 100% correct if I said that fun was had by all. Five of us got up there later on Friday night.. we settled in, ate some food and drank some beer. Lana and I polished off a case of beer ourselves just on Friday night in about 3 hours.. lol.. yeah.. apparently we have a high tolerance!

The remainder of the girls came up on Saturday morning. We pretty much sat on our butts all day, drinking beer and playing Testie Toss (that's what Sara calls it.. normal people call it Polish Golf). We also had a boat ride and then headed off to the bar for some UP NORTH fun! You know youre up north when all the white trash women look completely horrid.. lol.. I have some pics of them.. but not posting them. We saw some strange people up there.. but it's normal for Northern MN! They arent as hip as us city girls! lol...


One of the fun things about the weekend: I was the only one with a camera! So, naturally I was in complete control of what pics were being taken. All of my pics are posted on Facebook and for a small fee, we can be friends!

Our Saturday evening ended with the lovely bride puking once we got back to the cabin and everyone else passing out. Molly and Katie did stay with me at the campfire until about 2am.. im so proud of them.

Other than that, it's been a long week. Our Twins beat the SOX 2 nights in a row. Im getting ready to head out to the game tonight. Of course, I will have my camera handy. Also, I made a sign so im hoping I make it on TV. Burt Blyleven, a former MN Twins player is the tv announcer and ppl always bring signs that read "Circle Me Burt".. so Im going to bring one.. and hopefully he circles me & my friends. At the bottom of the sign, it tells my good ole buddy, JS(from Chicago) to bring my brownies to Mpls. We went double or nothing on our last bet (remember, he owes me a pan of brownies from the first Twins/Sox series back in July). He said if I get on tv with my sign, he will come to Mpls and we will party like rockstars! Bring it on!

Some of my fav shows started again this week.. very exciting! Dancing with the stars, Two and a half Men, Boston Legal and last but not least Greys Anatomy. Unfortunately, Im going to miss the premier tonight because of the Twins.. but that's what TEVO is for! Thank God for Tevo!

Im hoping the blogging bug bites again soon. All the fun was taken from me.. and I want it back, dammit! Should I change my blog? Make it private? Stop blogging? I really do like doing this, but with all the work BS going on, it just kind of lost it's luster for a little while. It will come back.. I have the faith!

Go Twins.. Im outtie!
~Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay with it!!! I love reading your blog and I've missed it the past 7-8 days (not that long, but it kinda is)...Anyways making it private may limit the number of people that can view it since I think you need to have a google account to view them...you should check on that before you go ahead with the private thing...
But I understand your feelings of having the air popped out of your balloon, I have been keeping up on your situation with work/employees and it has kind of let the wind out of my sail in a way too, but I think it will get better with time and you are starting to seem more & more like your old-blogging self with this last post! Do you want any more "wind/air being taken out of something" references? Cuz I'm sure I can come up with some more...lol
That's my two cents...
Oh yeah & GO TWINS bitches!!!
~Jules~

JROD said...

Wait, what happened? Someone did what to your blog? Whatever you do, don't stop blogging- especially if you enjoy it. Screw this D-bag... whatever he did.

I made my private the other day, and it definitely "changes" things. My viewer ship was initially halved...but is slowly coming back up (side note: I've successfully added folks without gmail accounts).

PAULA LARSON said...

JROD... so im having some issues with a coworker over my blog. It's turned into this big ordeal and just kind of let the air out of the balloon (thanks Jules for the reference) on the whole blogging thing. You have to read my post of Dear CDM.. that should explain it. Im not sure if the coworker is still reading my blog or not.. but just knowing that she may be..kind of puts a hinder on what I would like to say in my posts.. not that I need to bash anyone in my posts.. but bc we basically hate each other and dont want her knowing all my business.
As always, I appreciate your comments and hope that the blog bug bites again soon! I think I should just go on vac with you guys! Drink a few beers for me! thx,~PL