Monday, September 8, 2008

Four Things..

Good Monday morning,
It's the Vikings vs Green Bay tonight... and were fired up about it. Party at my house and everyone is welcome!! Beware of the dog!

I thought I would mix things up this morning..

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Landscaping
Travel Agent
Admin Asst.
Commodities

Four Places I've Lived:
Minnesota (all over the metro area)
Denver, Colorado
Keystone, Colorado
Tampa, Florida

Four Places I have traveled to:
Paris, France
Mexico (Cancun & Mazatlan)
Las Vegas, NV
Boston, MA

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Steak
Pasta
Bread

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
Europe (Italy, Greece, France again, Germany)
Hawaii
Australia
Somewhere in South America

We've all gotten these emails before, so I thought it would be fun to post this today! You can go to bed tonight knowing me a little better!!
Have a great Monday! GO VIKES!
~Peace

2 comments:

All You Need Is said...

I have a question...is the mall of america worth going to? I wanted to go a couple of years ago...but opted for vegas again...

PAULA LARSON said...

Jo,
If you like to shop, the Mall of America (MOA) is your place! It's like walking around a freakin amusement park.. oh yeah, they have one of those in the middle of it too! Since I live here and can go anytime, Im over it. I do go out there once in a while for dinner with friends. Good shopping and good restaurants.
You can fly into Mpls airport and take the Light Rail right to the MOA.. very convenient.. and there are hotels located across the street as well from MOA.
BUT.. there is plenty to do in Minnesota other than MOA.. so if you need more information, let me know! :)