Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where would we be without Family & Friends?? Part 1

For today, I decided to introduce my family & friends, since they are the people who make my life go round, love and support me and are FUN people to be around.

My sister has asked me to PLEASE say something about her in one of my blogs (im sure she wasnt kidding, so here it is)!! There is too much to say about my sister, Stacy (she prefers to be called SPACEY), so instead, I decided to just post this very lady like pic of her!! Of course this awkward position comes naturally to her! :) (Stacy on the Right, me in the middle (im looking very lady like myself ) and our long time friend Bobby Wisniak in the background)!!

Let's move on to my dad, Big John. He has been growing his hair out for some time now.. and frankly it's not the cutest road kill you've seen (cause that's what it looks like). I guess im used to it now and it's growing on me. He claims that he was growing it out for locks for love http://locksforlove.com/, but they dont take old men's grey hair! Nice try though, dad. Check it out the "doo" for yourself. A few brief notes on Big John.. he's a retired Mpls Firefighter and currently a stay-at-home-retired-dad. He just turned the BIG 60 last year and he has the 2 boys from his 2nd marriage... Andy (9) and Aaron (7).

And then we have Mamma Fritz (which translates to Kathy, but I prefer the other). She is our Estee Lauder lady.. and keeps my sister and I in constant supply of our favorite products. A few notes on Mamma Fritz: She has been schlepping make up for Estee Lauder at Macy's for many years. She is remarried and enjoys spending time up at the lake and with her grandkids. Oh, I forgot to mention how much she loves her WINE!
(who's that strange dude in the pic?)


Unfortunately I dont have pics of my little brothers.. but I will soon. I went home after work yesterday and went on a search for my digital camera. I moved a few months ago and I swear I put it with my other camera (the large, bulky one that I never use)... but NO, it wasnt there. Im a little frustrated because I had some good pics on my camera from a conference I went to last fall on Global Warming. I got to meet Will Steger and some very well-to-do scientists AND, I got my pic taken with them.. but where is it?
Im also a little frustrated with the formatting of this blog. I cant seem to get it figured out, so until I do (can anyone help me?)... I will have to save the "friends" part of this blog for a different day. But at least you got to meet my immediate family! I hope you like them as much as I do!
~Peace

1 comment:

JROD said...

Paula,

This is a great way to "start" your blogging...

I'll stay tuned :)

Jared