Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's all Greek to me!


Good morning,
So, this is my first experience doing something like this, hence the title of my blog. I dont have a computer at home, I dont have a lot of knowledge when it comes to computers (although I seem to have been able to navigate my way so far), and I have no idea who is going to read this! :) It may take a little while to get this all put together and get my thought processes rolling so I am able to give you some interesting stuff.

This whole blog thing started when I googled SashaVujacic (See pic.. he plays for the Lakers). One of the sites referenced was a blog site, so I opened it up (The Hyperactive Gadfly, which I will link on here once I figure out how to do it) and started reading it! Since then, I havent been able to stop reading his blog as well as others. It's been sort of an addiction. I have read some really funny blogs and some flat out BORING ones. For me, it's like being a peeping Tom, except this is an acceptable way of peeking into other people's lives! It's been a lot of fun. So, I thought I should do this. And here I am. I have a lot of interests and a lot to say about a lot of things... just ask my friends and family! Im excited to do this and hope we all enjoy it.

I cant believe it's the 4th of July already, but it is. Im going up north for the weekend (as we Minnesotans say) and will continue this venture when I return! Have a nice, long weekend and Happy 4th of July!
~Peace

No comments: