Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Listen UP!

OK.. since my blog is a topic of conversation lately because of the controversy it caused between my coworker and I... I need to make a few things clear.

I am NOT going to change anything about my blog. NO WAY! I have thought about this and thought about this! This is MY BLOG. I feel that I am entitled to post about what ever I want and whom ever I want ( I wont use your real name) because this is about MY life.

If you dont like it, dont read it.. SIMPLE! If you feel that only one side of a story is being told here, then feel free to leave me a comment.. as a matter a fact, I welcome all comments.

I will make no promises to anyone about anything that has to do with my blog. I do this because I like to write and I like to share my life with my friends and family and whoever wants to read this. And it's also a way for me to release my feelings at times of need.. get rid of my BS.. so no one else has to feel the pain! lol..

End of story!
~Peace

3 comments:

The CDM said...

So, just what are you trying to say here, you're being vague.


*laughs and runs away*

JROD said...

Where are you Paula?

PAULA LARSON said...

omg.. I know.. I have been terrible. Life went and got a little crazy on me.. im soooo sorry. I will explain everything! :)