1.What is your occupation right now? Professional Job Seeker!
2. What is the color of your socks right now? Socks? I hate socks!!
3. What are you listening to right now? New music I downloaded from the Internet.. Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb!!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Ice Cream last night at 1am.. I'm starving.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? YES! learned on a "3 on the tree".
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Scott
7. How old are you today? 37
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College Basketball.. hands down
9. What is your favorite drink? Coffee, water, OJ or beer.. not necessarily in that order.
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ummm yeah!!!
11. Favorite food? Pizza, Ice Cream, Mexican
12. What is the last movie you watched? Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia
13 Favorite day of the year? Saturday
14. How do you vent anger? Blog? I don't know.. it's hard to say.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea.. is it important?
16. What is your favorite season? Spring time
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Neither.. I like the flavors.. not the fruit..
18. Living arrangements? Renting from a family friend
20. Whats on the floor of your closet? SHOES.. lots of them.
22. What are you most afraid of? I have no idea.. OH..not finding a job right now.
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Never heard of spicy burgers.. so Cheese.
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.. same as my fav day of the year!
25. How many states have you lived in? 3.. Minnesota, Colorado, Florida
So, there you have it! Don't you feel closer to me now? Some of these questions are sooooo stupid. I deleted some of them, hence the numbering being off and I'm not going back to redo them. Im having issues with the formatting!
I had some good stuff to blog about, however, it would have been completely inappropriate and hurtful to someone I care about. So, I came to my senses and decided it wouldn't be good for the friendship! I was angry with this person and thought the best way to deal with it was to exploit some of our texting conversation on my blog. He said some mean things to me and hurt my feelings.. so I wanted revenge! But that's just being mean and I'm not a mean person.
I am, however, a hungry person!